The world of medical coding and billing is expanding. By 2026, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects that medical record and health information jobs are due to increase by 13 percent. Healthcare organizations across the country are looking for trained and talented people for this growing field, which has a direct impact on the patient experience. We’ll introduce you to anatomy and physiology, the health care delivery system and reimbursement methodology. After completing your coursework, you’ll be prepared to sit for the national certification exam and earn a Certified Coding Associate (CCA) certificate.
Certified Coding Associate (CCA) certification is a nationally recognized credential that can better position you for opportunities in the health field. Passing the CCA exam helps candidates separate themselves from non-credentialed health coders.
- This program will be taught in a virtual classroom.
- This program will run for 10 weeks.
- Classes are Monday - Thursday from 6 - 9 PM.
- Classes begin January 19th to March 25th
- A high school diploma is required.
- A breakdown of the entire program is listed below with descriptions.
- Students must enroll in the entire program.
- Tuition including all fees is $2,000. Information on how to purchase books will be sent separately.
- A payment plan is available. Use code PAYPLAN1 when registering to break down tuition into 4 payments. At registration, you will pay $500 to secure your spot in the program.
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Healthcare Delivery Systems
- ICD 10 Coding
- CPT Coding
- Reimbursement Methodology
- Pathophysiology & Pharmacology
- Health Information Management